This giveaway was so fun! That you all for entering, I love all the recipes you suggested. Maybe I should do this again in the spring or summer and see what response I get. All the recipes this time are for warm, delicious, grounding fall foods.
In no particular order, here are all your wonderful vegetarian recipe links:
- Red Lentil Soup (my version is Red Lentil and Barley Soup )
- Egg Drop Soup
- Moroccan Chickpea Soup
- Lentil Soup
- Red Kidney Bean Curry
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Green Curry Broth
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Butter
- Tofu Ricotta Gnocchi (vegan)
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Veggie Calzones
- Korean-Style Crisp Vegetable Pancake (Pa jun)
- Three Cup Chicken (or Tofu)
- Spinach Quiche
- Garlic-Herb Focaccia Bread
- Pad Thai (vegetarian)
- Braised White Beans with Tomatoes, Zucchini, and Garlic
- Bean Burgers with Spicy Guacamole
- Carrot, Dill, and White Bean Salad
- Vegetable Paella
- Kale and Pumpkin Seed Pesto
So even if you didn’t win the magazine subscription, at least you have some new recipes to try. I know I have my eye on a handful of them for sure.
Speaking of the magazine…
Without further ado, the lucky recipient of a year’s subscription to Vegetarian Times magazine is:
Annette from The Ward House!
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address so I can hook you up.
I’ll try to make giveaways happen more often than once a year, so keep your eyes peeled.
Keep up with Little Blue Hen: get updates via email, subscribe through an RSS feed, connect on Facebook, or say hello on Twitter.
Comments? I love feedback and suggestions! Leave them below or email me.