One of the things I like best about having a CSA is that I barely have to grocery shop. Most of our starches and dairy I order monthly in bulk. The pantry items and vegetables I supplement with fruit and cheese from the natural food store and I’m pretty much good to go.
Lots of greens to start out, but it gets more colorful:
Some recipe suggestions to use these items:
- Tempeh Lettuce Wraps would work with lettuce or with chard leaves
- Greek Salad is my favorite way to use cucumbers
- Raw Red Cabbage Slaw or Warm Red Cabbage Salad — or both!
- This Burgundy Bean Bowl would work with wax beans, too. It also uses lettuce.
- French Yogurt Cake would go so nicely with those strawberries…
It looks like I haven’t posted a quick pasta dish that I make all the time with summer squash, so I’ll work on getting that on the site. Another recipe I make often but don’t have blog-ready is an easy sesame noodle dish that those cucumbers would suit quite nicely. Off to the kitchen!
Never miss an update: Subscribe via RSS feed, connect on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.
Comments? Leave them below or email me.