Photo credit: Per Ola Wiberg
I’ve been glued to my desk all week working on some big projects, both for my hourly job and for my health coaching practice. Speaking of which, my monthly health newsletter is coming out later today if you haven’t signed up yet.
But I hate to leave you with nothing to read on a Friday, so here are some things to keep you amused, intrigued, entertained, or at least occupied:
- Ever been to Whole Foods?
- If you work in an office, please fill out this survey — it takes less than 5 minutes and helps me with a project. Thank you!
- I’m excited for this event tomorrow
- Some basic advice to stock a green pantry
- Want to read a beautiful magazine but don’t want to get up? You can.
- Are we friends on StumbleUpon yet?
- Can eating meat be cruelty-free?
- Transform your favorite meat dish into a vegetarian one (hey, isn’t that what I do?)
- For when you wonder what font it is in an image
- Trouble falling asleep? Try this.
What was your favorite? What else are you reading this week?
Back to work with me!