I know, it’s not Friday anymore. But that’s not the point!
Instead of finishing this post, my husband and I ran about eleventy billion errands in the last few days, including buying a crib (Baby Countdown: T-minus 6 weeks!).
Also, while planning my own year, I realized that my clients struggle with setting good goals and finding strategies to keep them on track. So I made a free online workshop about it.
It’s Monday, January 7th and I’d love to have you there. Can’t make it live? I’ll record it and send it to you, along with some juicy worksheets.
CLICK HERE to learn more about making your next year more awesome.
What I’ve been reading this week…
- “If you want something different in 2013, stop making excuses. Embrace the fact that your longing for something better means you are ready for change. You deserve it, you’re ready, and it’s time.” Really good points.
- This is, as Wil Wheaton would say, about all of the feels.
- Do you find yourself fixated on your accomplishments and achievements? You’re not alone, but your purpose is NOT what you do.
- Do you read food blogs (other than this one!)? This is hilarious.
- More food for thought about blogging. I disagree with several points. What do you think?
- I’m not much for soda, but I’ve enjoyed a few ginger beers lately while I’m off the sauce. This looks like a fun project!
What are you up to for New Year’s Eve? My husband will be at work, but I may hit up a friend’s party for a while. I might even get crazy and have a sip of champagne. Wooooo!