Photo credit: Denise Cross
When is the last time you had some real time for yourself? If you’re like most of us, it’s been far too long. In a culture constantly connected and on-the-go, time spent in stillness is time wasted.
That’s the wrong philosophy. If you’re not caring for yourself, you can’t care for others.
Which of these apply to you?
- You feel like you’re being pulled in many directions or stretched thin.
- You reward yourself by indulging in food you know is unhealthy.
- You are constantly caring for others before yourself.
- The phrase “me time” sounds lovely, but doesn’t fit in your life.
- You think self-care is a luxury you can’t afford.
Join me on Monday, July 25 at 5:00pm Pacific/8pm Eastern time for a no-cost teleclass: It’s NOT Selfish, It’s Self-Care.
In the hour-long teleclass, we will talk about:
- what caring for ourselves really means
- the negative connotations of self-care and the myth of selfishness
- why self-care is a necessity, not a luxury
- the cure for Martyr Syndrome
- how to integrate self-care into the busiest schedule
If you’re ready to take back control of your life and put yourself at the top of your list, I hope you’ll join me on the call!