A few things I might make, a few things that made me think.
- Butterscotch Pudding from Shuna Fish Lydon (also responsible for that naughty salted brown butter caramel cake)
- Chess Pie and a history lesson from Gherkins & Tomatoes
- Spicy Caramel Popcorn from Smitten Kitchen
- Tips for Holey Bread from Culinate (Kimberly, this might help address your English muffin quandry)
- Chickpeas with Spinach from Manjula’s Kitchen look delicious
- Cultivating Failure by Caitlin Flanagan at the Atlantic
- A Failure to Cultivate — a response to the previous article on Civil Eats
- In Defense of Salt by Francis Lam at Salon.com
- Calorie Labeling Works by Corby Kummer, also in the Atlantic
That should keep you occupied for a few minutes. Thoughts?