It’s been a good long while since I’ve done a round-up, so here are some things I’ve been reading this week.
- I love the weekly challenges Joanna’s been doing over at Cup of Jo.
- People often ask me what I think of dairy. I eat much less than I used to, and you don’t need it. Here’s a handy infographic of plant-based sources of calcium.
- Great reminder. 4 Little Ways to Show People You Love ‘Em.
- Could I interest you in some bouncing cats? I thought so.
- What a powerful TED talk about belonging, framed in a discussion of body language.
- Vegan Rosemary Sweet Potato Soup. I’ve made an awesome sweet potato bisque, but this sounds delightful.
- Looking forward to making our next CSA cabbage into homemade sauerkraut.
- In a soup mood? Two from the archives: vegan butternut squash soup and curried chickpea and potato stew have been popular this week.
Monday I’ll have an easy and awesome eggplant recipe for you.
What were you reading this week? Any fun weekend plans, in or out of the kitchen?
Stacy Spensley is a healthy life coach, recovering stage manager, lover of the Oxford comma, and vegetarian. She's bossy because she loves you.