Photo credit: Brad Ford Smith
Well, November happened. My mom was here and we drove a lot and did some stuff and suddenly it’s a week into December. Oops.
Here’s what I’ve been reading on the internet instead of posting:
- 56 Things to Do Instead of Spending Money
- Have you heard of Kiva.org, the microlending site? Did you know you can make your first $25 loan for FREE?
- Best use of auto-tune ever. (This one has been stuck in my head all week.)
- After I read this article about women and likability, I realized that I had just picked up a book by the same author.
- A twist on the usual year-end best book lists.
- I’ve been working my way through Leonie Dawson’s 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook, Planner + Calendar this week.
- Slightly addicted to looking at art journals lately.
- If my husband hadn’t used up all my molasses making a mandatory gingerbread house for work, I would make these this weekend.
I do have some gift suggestions coming up next week. It’s tougher than usual to get into the Christmas spirit when we’re staying in sunny California this year and countdown to baby (9 weeks!) is really distracting. That said, I do love me some holiday season.
What’s on your holiday gift list this year?
Stacy Spensley is a healthy life coach, recovering stage manager, lover of the Oxford comma, and vegetarian. She's bossy because she loves you.